Wednesday 12 September 2007

Flo is another year older!

Just to share the special day with family and friends... from different parts of this world..







Here is my family in France who has celebrated this day with me. Maman Foray prepared a wonderful dinner. MERCI MAMAN FORAY!!!

For Dinner :

We had steamed prawns, fresh salmon and foie gras for the appetizers... Yum

Then we had Salad and green beans as part of the main course followed by Escargots (SNAILS) hhhmmmmmm...... how appetizing... ;P accompanied with white wine and red wine.

Fromage (Cheese), Yogurt and lastly CAKE and CAFE of course.





My present. It is a sort of sweet delicacy in this part of the region. Coussins de Lyon. (Lyon's Cushion) I don't really know how to explain what it taste like..

It's sweet... DUH...
It's with the base of Almond paste and Chocolate. Something like that. Taste yummy.









Another Pressie....

A card and EURO.. CASH! I might buy a new pair of shoe with this money.. Boots for the cold weather.. :) Puss in Boots.



THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE WISHED ME! :) It's no secret now that I've turned 28!!! yes.. 2 more years before 3 0 ... how about that??? I can't believe it either..

When I was in the teens.. I thought WOW i still have a long way to catch up to them but NOPE that's not TRUE.... AGE.. YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM IT!!!! IT CREEPS up on you slowly.. year after year and BAM! before you know it... another year has passed by.

Ah it is also the parents-in-law's Wedding Anniversary!!! yup! 32 years they've been together.

A double celebration. :)

No comments: