Friday 27 June 2008

We are still alive and kicking!!

Well a quick update to those that still checks out our blog.. sorry we have not been updating. Our motivation and inspiration to update the blog stayed in South America when we left our adventures. The honeymooning time is officially over.. so those who were green with envy with our long holiday can now return to their normal colour..

We have touchdown in the reality world!!! As we arrived in France we had to deal with a whole lot of paperwork for me, for Johan and sending our applications for jobs. We managed to settle and do whatever need to be done in time especially for me. Now I am legal in France. Got all the necessary things done and I have my residency card (finally). I can travel without the immigration officers giving me funny looks.
When we were entering Europe, we had to go via Spain. They gave us some hard time and took us aside to check whether I can enter into Europe.. aiyah.. but we were cool cos we know that i can enter Europe as a tourist for 3 months without a visa. Some more hassling and checking and finally let us pass through.

Well we have been busy. Currently staying at Johan's parents home. Dont worry folks, we are planning to get our own place when Johan has job somewhere..

See??? We are still healthy and smiling away... Johan has got his hair back. I have cut my hair and got rid of my curly locks.. hehehhe

till the next update...

1 comment:

What a WONDERFUL world said...

oooah,, so sweet u2..ya flo, love to see u glow back in ur old goodie2shoe sweet look.. d perm makes u look nasty,..hkahahk