Sunday 10 August 2008

My current work

Hi all,
Most of you are aware of what I do.
Just a brief note in case some have missed out on that particular information.
I am currently working for a company that deals with helping eldely people or disabled people to do things that they are unable to do for themselves. I go to their individual homes and help them in the daily chores such as general house cleaning, laundry, ironing, shopping, driving them around for their doctor's appointments and some certain cases I help them to take their shower and go to the toilet.
Some photos of those I was working for during my first week of work. This is temporary work until I am able to find something else. The job is interesting, tiring and some days it can be difficult.This experince is very enriching and has taught me alot personally on humility and patience.

It reminds me the importance of health, loved ones and how fortunate I am be healthy and have people that loves me. Some of the people I am working with are very Lonely who are finding it had to continue of living. Some days it brings tears to my eyes to hear what they have to say about their own personal experience.
I wish you all well and good health. Take good care of yourself and remember your loved ones.

No comments: