Tuesday 5 January 2010

SNOWED IN.. such a word exist?

Yes work has started and it has been SNOWING!! LOTS ... everything covered with PURE WHITE snow.. BEAUTIFUL sight BUT, not great for driving to work and IF we need the public transports as it gets dangerous on the glazed slippery roads.
First I had to FIND my car under all the snow and then get the car started cos the old girl doesnt like the cold either...Scrap OFF all the snow on the windows and lights since it is still dark when I go to work. Then try to get to work without getting into any accident with another car, wall, lamp post or even pedestrians. So everyone was driving really slowly and carefully. I had a moment when my car skidded and I was scared to hit the car next to me. yikes.. managed to avoid an accident. I was driving in 2nd gear almost all the way.. had to be alert all the time.
Here is the faithful car that I take to work covered in snow. This is taken today so there is less snow BUT yesterday.. it was really covered under 20cm of snow and I could only see the gray bits on the bottom so I really didnt recognise the car.

It is snowing so as soon as there is no car driving on the road, the snow is covering all the tracks again.

The buildring where I work. La Maternelle.This building is for all the children from 2 to 6 years.
This is one of the primary classes.
The building just in front of the building where I am working in.

Another one for the primary department. Next to La Maternelle.
This International School consists of lots of Old Mansions and buildings. Very interesting, large area and pretty but some of the buildings are very old but I dont know how old. If interested to know more you can go to its site @ http://www.ombrosa.com/

No comments: